Search This Blog

Sunday 26 October 2014

Quick and Easy Hairstyles


Hey guys! So this weeks blog post is everything hair. This is my Quick and Easy Hairstyles which I have separated the hairstyles into two categories - day and night. I have been using these hairstyles so much recently and I love how easy they are. There are also a few tricks you can do with your hair that I will show you. Bit of a treat for you there! (HA, trick or treat.. Yep, still not funny Beth, worth a try!).



Day time hairstyles



The Half Up Messy Do:


 This is my favourite hairstyle for lounging about. I usually do this hairstyle with a 'bed head' and when I have curls from the day before. This hairstyle is still a great idea for shopping, going on a walk or even going to a theme park as it keeps some of it away from your face, nobody likes hair sticking to your lipgloss! EW. Scrunchies are back in fashion right now so by adding this to your hair do will make it look more cute and it also looks like you've spent some time on your hair!

The Bridesmaid Hairstyle:

 I love how this hairstyle looks so classy and looks like you may have spent more than 2 minutes on it! All I did was take 2 sections from the front, twist them backwards, hold the two sections together and pop a bobble on it to hold it together. 


The Bed Head Pick Me Up:
(Before..)
After..
I don't always do this hairstyle as my hair does tend to get knotty in bed (not in that way, cheeeeky). But this is the quickest hairstyle ever! I love using my Toni&Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray, it works a treat and it also gives such a good texture. I also recommend a salt spray as this gives a natural wave. I also think it looks extra done-up by putting a hat on! As you can see, I couldn't decide which one, so I chose all three.. haha. 
Hat 1 - H&M
Hat 2 - H&M
Hat 3 - Topshop
Top I am wearing - Topshop

Night Time Hairstyles


The Blow Dry Look:
(Awfully sorry about the pale arms and the crazy face!). I love that this look is effortless yet still really classy. Such a good trick to do if you're wanting a blow dry but don't have the money for one! All I do is get a section of hair and slighty curl it inwards (like shown in first picture)

The Messy Plait(s):

I firstly made two plaits separately and then plaited both of them with the other part that wasn't plaited. This just gives the plait a bit of an edge and makes it look more different to a normal plait. The only problem I had was that I have layers in my hair so some bits of hair did come out of the plait. I also would wear this in the day time too!



The Top Knot:

This hairstyle is really classy and great for a romantic dinner or for a ball or prom.I do this by holding all of my hair like a pony tail and then wrap it round like shown in the first picture. I then put a bobble on it and then slowly pull at the hair to make it into a bun shape. I then sometimes put some grips/clips in to keep it in place. WHO NEEDS A DOUGHNUT! (not the type you eat.. we all need those types haha).

And that is my favourite quick and easy hairstyles! I am no professional and I know for a fact I'm not the best at doing hairstyles but I did this as it got requested and also, I love trying out new hairstyles and showing you all what hairstyles I am loving right now (I think I need to stop writing hairstyles..). I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post and also liked these hairstyles! Please let me know if you are going to give one of these a go! 

Lots of love,
Beth
(sound like I'm writing a card..)












No comments:

Post a Comment