Search This Blog

Sunday 19 October 2014

Layering For Autumn/Winter

First things first, (I'M THE REALEST - sorry, it had to be done) I do apologize that I haven't posted anything recently, naughty me.. I was actually quite stuck on ideas for this weekend but I finally came up with how to layer your outfits. I wanted to do this because it's getting colder (obviously Beth, it is Autumn!) and there is nothing worse than having tons of clothes on that don't look very fashionable and wearing that many that you may look too big for your head (that's just me by the way, not towards anyone else!) Today when I took photos for this blog post, it was very dark outside so I have a different background today.. it's not the greatest but let me know if you do like it! In a couple of weeks, the background may be in London.. yes really! (sneak peek for you there, CHEEKY).


Jumper and Shirt combo

 I also like..
Outfit 1 - Jumper - Topshop, Top - Topshop
Outfit 2 - Jumper - River Island, Shirt - Topshop


Coat on Coat

Firstly, I am sorry that you can see a couple of random pillows under my bed and also Eeyore.. basically, I forgot to tidy up beforehand, oops.
Coat - Boohoo
Faux Fur Gilet - Zara


Laid-Back Bralet

 I understand that this may look like a bra, but I promise, it's a Bralet! I know a lot of people that wear these Bralets just on their own but I thought i'd give it a little spin and use a casual top on top of it and lowering one sleeve so that the Bralet shows. 
Top - Topshop
Bralet - Topshop

The Winter Warm Jumpsuit

I love this shirt and jumpsuit combo, I had never thought about pairing these two together but now, I love the idea and it's so so good for Autumn and Winter as usually, it'd be too cold for a jumpsuit. I am also obsessed with this chain detail on the shirt!
Jumpsuit - Topshop
Shirt - ASOS
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins


And there you have it, how to layer your Autumn and Winter Outfits! I hope you like this blog post, would be so grateful if you could give this a share to your friends/family! Thank you so much to everyone who is reading my blog and enjoying it :)

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment