Search This Blog

Friday 3 October 2014

My Mum's 5 Favourite Outfits

This week, I thought, instead of me having my photos taken, I would be behind the camera and taking photos of my mother! My mum has started to become interested in fashion the past couple of years (that's probably down to me, yes I'm taking the credit! Haha) and so I thought I would show you her favourite outfits so that mums/older women (not being offensive!!) will look at this and find clothes that will suit them! I hope you enjoy this blog post and I hope you like my mums taste in clothes (I sure do, I'm always nicking her clothes!! Good job were the same size hehe). I put all of the outfits together but they are all of my mums purchases!

Look 1:


 I am forever borrowing this skirt! It's a gorgeous scalloped white skirt and is great for Summer and even Autumn and Winter with tights! This jumper is also great for the colder seasons and the embellishment on it makes it smarter and look more expensive! (Yes, I will be borrowing this, Mother).
Jumper - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop


Look 2:
 Little story about this jumpsuit.. My mum got this in the petite section and it was quite expensive so my mum was unsure about purchasing it but I (obviously) said to buy it just because I could borrow it! But that backfired as when we got home, I tried it on and oh my goodness was I upset.. my legs were too long for it and it looked more like a playsuit on me than a jumpsuit! I was GUTTED. (This just proves how small my mum is haha!) 
Jacket - Primark
Jumpsuit - Topshop
Clutch Bag - River Island
Shoes (that are undone haha) - Dorothy Perkins


Look 3:
I think my mum looks so so gorgeous in this blue and white outfit!! I love the fact that this is a block shirt (it has blue at the top and on the sleeves if you can't see it) and it also goes with this gorgeous crochet skirt.
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins

Look 4:


I think this look is great for a date or a night out with your girls! Really classy and  smart (not like my mum.. KIDDING!!)
Top -Dorothy Perkins
Skirt - Topshop 
Clutch Bag - River Island


Look 5:

 
I adore this monocrome look! I also love that it has has leaves on the skirt and flowers on the top, how very Autumnal haha,
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins

And that is my mum's 5 favourite outfits! She looks gorgeous in these photos and her clothes are amazing.  This blog post was to also thank my mum as she is always the one behind the camera taking pictures of me for my blog. 

Thanks guys for reading this, if you like this blog post, or you think your mum would like to read this, please do share to your friends and family! You can let me know what you think on my Twitter! (@1bethsheil).

Thanks for being so supportive, love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment