Search This Blog

Saturday 1 November 2014

A Trip To London

So 2 days ago, I went to London with one of my favourite people - my Mum! We went to London as there was a very special event going on (Bloggers Style The High Street) which was organised by Company magazine. I got a chance to meet some other Bloggers and they were so kind and lovely and got a chance to see some new collections from the likes of ASOS, Oasis and Primark which was amazing. I also got a chance to SHOP! Who goes to London and doesn't go shopping!? This blog post will mainly be pictures.. and pictures.. and more pictures. Enjoy!


Day 1:



What I wore:
Coat - Oasis
Top - H&M
Leggings/Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Boots - ASOS

My hair and make up for the night!

Some of my favourite looks! (All highstreet)
I also met some lovely people! 
When we got back to the hotel..
UH OH - my trousers are half undone (yes they were tight! haha)
What I wore:
Top - Topshop
Culottes - ASOS
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Clutch - Miss Selfridge

Day 2:


We went to see the poppy's to show our respect. They looked beautiful.
What I wore:
Pinny Dress - Topshop 
Top (Worn underneath) - Topshop
Tights - Primark
Boots - ASOS 
Coat - Boohoo
We then went to the Bluebird in Chelsea..
My gorgeous mother 
The restaurant looked amazing
The houses in Chelsea were.. well you can see for yourself!
And finally, some shopping time!
Here's just a couple of things I bought - Yes, some are christmas related.. oops
These coasters though.. 
Such cute wrapping paper!
All from Scribbler (Scribbler.com)


I am now sat in my PJ's very very tired.. London really does tire you out! Haha. I am such a lightweight.. I hope you enjoyed this blog post as much as I enjoyed making it! There may be another post like this as I am going to Norwich next weekend! And also, there will be lots of Christmas related blog posts very very soon... eeeek! Let me know if you're excited and let me know if you have any ideas yourself that you would like me to do. Please do give this a share if you liked it! X

Thank you,

No comments:

Post a Comment