Search This Blog

Monday 10 November 2014

My November Haul


So, I thought it was time for another haul blog post! I have had some people say to me 'what's a haul?', but honestly.. I don't even know, I just know that it's where you show what you have recently bought.. (I know this from Youtubers.. who else!). This is mostly alot of Autumn/Winter related bits and bobs as it's getting very very chilly.. actually, no! IT'S BLOODY FREEZING! Haha. Hope you enjoy this blog post!

White, grey, and a tad blue

 I only bought the jumper and the headbandy-thing 2 days ago and I can't get enough of them! This headband keeps my head/ears so warm and cosy and for £3.99, it's amazing. I love that this jumper is a roll neck and that it has slits at the side as I read in my LOOK magazine that these type of jumpers are a must-have for Autumn! I also love these three colours together too.
Headband - H&M - £3.99
Jumper - Zara - £34.99


 A little fur hurt nobody

 I have wanted this scarf/collar since it's been in the shops! And I finally got it.. but then I also saw the gloves and had to get those too.. uh oh! They're both quite pricey but totally worth it. This top is actually my mums but I persuaded her to share it with me hehe! This is also great for winter too as it has a roll-neck.
Top - River Island - £16
Gloves - River Island- £25
Scarf/Collar - River Island - £25 (you may have guessed I quite like River Island at the minute!)


A cosy 'daamn' night

 This is definitely my new favourite pj top! I love that it's oversized and baggy. 
Top - H&M - £7.99


 Shoes and more shoesies!

 Who doesn't love boots in Autumn and Winter!? I had been looking everywhere  for some and I finally found these which are gorgeous, They are so comfy and go with anything. I also love these slipper looking shoes! I think they're quite quirky and bold (hense the lion head! why not eh?).
Boots - ASOS - £55
Shoes - Topshop - £25


 Bits and bobs

I thought this earring stand was so so cute and really handy if you have earrings lying around. It just keeps them tidier and makes them stand out. I also have recently brought this Company High-Street Edit Magazine which only comes out once every season (I think!) but this is the last ever Company Magazine (sad face) so if you're into fashion and even more fashion, I recommend you get your hands on this now! Its full of trends, party season items and much more.
Earring stand - LisaAngel.com (£6)
Company Magazine - £4.50


And that is my November Haul! I hope you have enjoyed reading this blog post and I also hope you like some of the items that I have purchased. I apologize if this makes you want to go shopping and spend your money, oops! (Oh well, that's what us girls are made to do!). Please give this a share on Facebook/Twitter if you have liked it! You can also follow me on Twitter/Instagram if you wish too! (@1bethsheil)
Love you all,

No comments:

Post a Comment