Search This Blog

Sunday 8 February 2015

Valentines Day Makeup Tutorial



Hello you beautiful people, so it's nearly time for Valentines Day! Some of you may celebrate and some of you may hate this day! But whatever you're doing this Valentines Day, I have a gorgeous make-up look for you girls. Obviously, you don't have to use this on Valentines Day, you could use this look for a night out with your friends. This look is also great for all year round. I hope you like this make up look!

A Feline Flick and A Ombre Lip







I am loving Ombre lips at the moment, and I've experimented this with lots of colours. My favourite duo's are pink and nude and also red and purple (as seen in this blog post). These look gorgeous and really make your lips stand out. I use a Zoeva Brush for the outer colour as it's important to blend it in with the inner colour.

For my hair, I had curled it with my GHD straighteners and then waited for the curls to soften so that it looked more natural and effortless.


Products I used:

Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Santa Fe
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concelar 
H&M Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette Basics in Skimp, Cover and Undone
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara
Benefit Push Up Liner
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Bourjois Blush in Jasper Rose
MAC lipsticks in Rebel and Lady Danger
GHD Straightners 

And there you have it! My make-up look for you guys for Valentines Day. If you use this make-up look on Valentines Day or on a night out, i'd love to see a picture! You can send them to me on Twitter and Instagram (@1bethsheil). It would be amazing if you could also share this to your friends and family! If you're enjoying my blog, you can follow me on here too. (top right). Thanks so much for reading guys,




No comments:

Post a Comment