Search This Blog

Sunday 1 February 2015

A Countryside Walk


Hey guys! Firstly, i'd just like to say sorry. I am hugely sorry that I haven't done a blog in, like.. FOREVER! I have been very busy but I won't let that stop me uploading blog posts every week. 
So, this is my outfit that I have been loving since Christmas (especially the skirt) and by pairing it all together, I just had to do a blog post on it. From the title 'A Countryside Walk', some of you may notice that this isn't actually in the countryside! This is just a field haha but I thought i'd give you a background that matches the title! I hope you enjoy this blog post and welcome back.. (Wow, that sounded cheesy)!


A Countryside Walk


Just a tad chilly!? ^ the things I do..

And there you have it! My outfit for a cold (very cold) winter, country walk.
Things I wore:
Top - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Jacket - Zara
Tights - Primark
Chelsea Boots - Asos
Necklace - Lisa Angel.com

If you're enjoying my blog, please do give it a cheeky on Twitter or Facebook! You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram (@1bethsheil) 

Thanks Chummies, 
  






No comments:

Post a Comment