Search This Blog

Saturday 27 September 2014

My Autumn/Fall Makeup And Hair

I have recently been experimenting with my makeup and hair as it is now Autumn and I want a different look for this season. So I have changed to darker, warmer tones in my makeup bag! I have also tried out a few different hairstyles for Autumn. I love Autumn because I can wear different colours on my lips and eyes and I can layer my clothing and go back to wearing a lot of monochrome! (I am way too excited)..

I am going to show you my favourite makeup idea for Autumn and I cannot stop doing my makeup like this, I love it! I will also be showing my favourite Autumn hairstyle in these pictures too.



















 I apologize for the amount of photo's I have put on! Didn't realise there was so many but I wanted to make sure you could see the details of this makeup look. I love all of these colours and I love the fact that they all match and they are all warm, dark colours. (Great for Autumn and Winter). I have used light purples, dark purples and a purple/black colour on the outer corners. I know that this isn't perfect and that I'm no professional! I am not saying I am good with makeup, but I love to experiment with different brands/colours and I may be a tad obsessed with makeup.. oops.

For my hair, all I did was make messy waves with my straighteners because in Autumn and Winter, either rain or wind is going to ruin your hair completely, all of us girls know this! So making your hair look messy but still classy makes it look like you haven't really done much too it. (In a nice way haha!). I also like to have my hair to one side in a bobble, I think it looks so easy and cute. I also leave two bits of my fringe down to make it look a bit more glamorous!

The makeup I used:


Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay - Blackheart and
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Ted Baker Brush (doesn't have a name, I bought it in a set)
Real Techniques Contour Brush
Real Techniques Buffing Brush
Real Techniques Blush Brush
MAC Lipstick in Craving
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Nectar
Bourjous Paris Bronzing Powder (which is amaaaaazing, I recommend this!)
Ted Baker Eye Gel/Eyeshadow (this was also in the Ted Baker set, so I don't know the name, it's a lilac colour)
MAC Eyeshadow in Velvet
H&M Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
Benefit They're Real Mascara
MAC Super Slick Eyeliner

(I also apologize for the sight of my toe in the first photo.. I have the worst feet ever haha)

I hope you like this makeup look for Autumn, I sure do. If you would like to try this look out, please feel free and post a photo on Twitter or Instagram and tag me in it so I can see! (@1bethsheil for both!)


No comments:

Post a Comment