Search This Blog

Sunday 22 March 2015

How To: Double Denim

Hi guys! So today, I thought I would do a blog post on what trend I am loving right now. And it's quite a surprise to me as it's Double Denim. Usually, I wouldn't even think of putting 2 denim items together but I think it looks so edgy and trendy. I have done 3 looks for you girls to show you how I pair denim clothing together. P.S - I apologise about my hair colour/roots, the reason it's this bad is that i'm waiting to get it done at the hairdressers next week! sowwwy

LOOK 1

What I wore:
Denim Shirt - Topshop
Denim Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

LOOK 2

 What I wore:
Denim Top - Zara
Denim Jeans - Topshop
Bandana (used as a neck tie) - Topshop

LOOK 3

What I wore:
Denim Jacket - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop (Sale)
Denim Skirt - Topshop

I think it's safe to say I like Topshop's Denim! Haha. I really hope you've enjoyed this blog post. I also hope this has given you some Denim inspiration - be brave and double it up!
All my love,
(I sound like a Grandma, hehe)


Keep up to date with my blog by following me on my Blog and also on my Twitter and Instagram (@1bethsheil)

No comments:

Post a Comment