Search This Blog

Monday 2 March 2015

Millie Mackintosh's LFW Look

Hey everyone! So today, I thought I'd do another Celebrity look for you girls as most of you seem to love them. This time, I'm doing Millie Mackintosh. I love everything about this women, from her style to her makeup. I perticually loved her makeup/hair/outfit at London Fashion Week as it all looked classy yet quite laid-back. I love the fact this makeup look and hairstyle can be worn on many occasions from day to night. 
The Inspired Look:

http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/news-photo/millie-mackintosh-sighting-on-february-21-2015-in-london-news-photo/464047612
Make - up:
Giorgio Armarni Luminous Silk Foundation in 5.5
Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Bourjois Blush in Jasper Rose
Kiko Long Lasting Stick (Eyeshadow Stick) in 06 (shimmery gold)
L'oreal Eyeliner
Maybelline New York Lash Sensational 
H&M Eyebrow Pencil
No7 Lip Liner in Nude
Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick in Penelope Pink

For the hair, I took the top 2 sections and twizzled them backwards and did the same to another 2 sections. I then got all my hair and put it in a low messy (very messy oops) bun. 

And there you have it!! I really hope you like this makeup/hairstyle as much as me. I think it's so classy yet so flawless. (And so easy!!) I also like the fact I actually look quite bronzed in these pictures!! Haha. If you enjoyed this blog post, please give it a share and a follow. You can let me know if you liked it or show me your go on this Millie Mackintosh look by following me on Twitter and Instagram (@1bethsheil).
Lots of love,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment