Search This Blog

Sunday 8 March 2015

Welcoming Spring

Hey guys, so it's finally spring (although the weather thinks it's still Winter!) so I thought I'd share with you some of my favourite spring outfits that I'll be wearing throughout spring. Most of things I'm wearing are new purchases so I guess this is a little haul too! 

Got the blues?


I am wearing:
Shirt - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Jacket - M&S
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Necklace - Zara


   60's Sunshine

I am wearing:
Coat - Zara
Top - River Island
Skirt - Warehouse
Sunglasses - River Island
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins


A Colder Spring Day

 I am wearing:
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Trench Coat - Topshop
Sunglasses - Topshop
Hat - H&M
Heeled Boots - Report Signature (ASOS) - these are my favessss and I will cherish them forever!! Mainly because they were way too expensive haha



And there you have it! 3 of my favourite Spring outfits.. Now I'm just waiting for it to get warmer so I can actually wear most of these outfits! If you have enjoyed it and would like to see more, remember to follow my blog and it would be great if you could share it. If you want to see more of me, you can follow me on my Twitter and Instagram (@1bethsheil).
Lots of love,
B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment