Search This Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

3 Ways To Wear:

This is my 3 ways to wear my Zara coat. I am in LOVE with this coat and it's been one of the most popular pieces of clothing this year and it's been seen on a lot of celebrities (which makes me happy because now I feel like I'm one, just because I've got the same coat as them haha!!)

A Glamourous Night:

Dress - French Connection 
Shoes - Topshop

This look is gorgeous and so classy. If I could, I would wear this everyday! The reason I paired this coat and dress together is so that everything will stand out. If I didn't have the coat there, the look wouldn't be as bold. I've put the coat over my shoulders instead of on so that you can see more of the dress and I've also read that it makes your posture stronger and makes you look taller... (The 'taller' bit hasn't worked for me!) haha.


The Date:

Shirt - ASOS
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Zara

The reason I love this look is because I love the fact that the collar is layered and so I like having the collar shown and I think this looks so cute and smart at the same time. I also think this look would be great for a job interview and having drinks  with friends in a nice bar. I also love the fact that it's all very plain colours (white and beige) and then you've got the yellow coat to make all the colours stand out.


A Day Out Shopping:

Top - River Island
Ripped Boyfriend Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins
Rings - ASOS

The reason I put this outfit together was because I've read recently that pairing two of the same colours together is trending right now so I chose the yellow top to go with the coat. This is a really easy, classy look for a day out shopping with your friends and everything is easy to get off (not in that way.. Dirty mind!) if you're wanting to try things on in shops. 


Unfortunately, this coat is out of stock as it recently went in the sale so everyone was after it. I was a bit silly though as I bought it for the full price!! (Well, my boyfriend did hehe). I have been extra nice and searched for similar coats for you if you are interested.



Polyvore (most of these are pretttty expensive) - http://www.polyvore.com/yellow_coat/shop?query=yellow+coat


Thank you so so much for reading this, I hope you've enjoyed this post as I've loved writing this one as I am obsessed with clothes and fashion (typical girl)! If you have liked this post, please share on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram, it would mean a lot! 

                           

No comments:

Post a Comment