Search This Blog

Saturday 9 August 2014

My 3 Top Summer Hairstyles


My first hairstyle is the milkmaid braid, this is an easy, cute hairstyle for when you're running late, or you're too hot to use straighteners/curlers or even if you're just having a 'can't be bothered day' (I have so many of these days!!!) Here's how to do it:

1. Split your hair into 2 sections and plait them.
2. Then wrap each section over your head and take the bobble out and pin it with a grip/clip.
3. I then, will pull on the plaits to make them bigger.
4. I then curl the front section that's down with my straighteners.

The finished look... (Drum roll)

My second hairstyle is my favourite, this look is very classy and it can be worn from day to night. I love this look because it looks like I've made a mahoooosive effort on it, but really, it's so easy to do! Here's how to do it: 

1. Put your hair to one side.
2. Section your hair into 2, making sure one section is bigger than the other.
3. Put a bobble/clear elastic band in the bigger section of hair.
4. Wrap the smaller section around the bobble.
5. Then curl the two front sections (fringe)

The finished look!


The final look is for mainly when it's not that hot (ENGLAND IS HARDLY EVER HOT). This is a beachy, wavy sort of hairstyle (not really sure what to call it haha) This is my go-to hairstyle, I love this look!
Here's how I did it...


1.turn the hair straighteners half way (like shown) and then turn the other way further down and then turn them back the other way near the ends of your hair.
2. I then use Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matte Salt Spray (which is amazing!), this will make your hair look more beach like.
3. Okay so I didn't do this but usually I would use my Toni and Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray to hold my hair in place.

Here's the final look:


Products used:
-GHD straighteners 
-Toni and Guy Glamour Firm Hold Hairspray
-Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Matte Salt Spray


Thank you so much for reading this, I    hope you liked it, if you have any requests on what you would like me to do on my blog, please do tell me! 
- Twitter is @1bethsheil
- Instagram is @1bethsheil
- Facebook is Beth Sheil (obviously)
 
                          xx

No comments:

Post a Comment