Search This Blog

Sunday 31 August 2014

My Nicole Scherzinger Look

So, I recently saw a picture of Nicole Scherzinger (on Daily Mail of course!) and I thought she looked incredible. In my opinion, she looks good in anything and looks flawless wherever she is. So I thought I would try out her hairstyle, her make-up look and her outfit. I'd just like to point out that I am no professional when it comes to hair, make-up or fashion and I know that I definitely won't look as good as Nicole! I'd just thought I'd give it a go and maybe look a little like her.. nope, that didn't happen! 

    This is the picture I saw and this is the look that I will be creating.









The hair:









All I did to my hair was curl it with straighteners and flip all of my front hair (fringe) to one side as that is what Nicole had done to hers. 


The make-up:




Nicole had bright red glossy lips so I used a red lipstick for the base and a red lip butter on top, for the gloss and shine. Nicole only seemed to wear eye liner and mascara on her eyes so I made sure mine looked classy by smudging it so it didn't look so sharp.

  The outfit:































I was so happy when I found this skirt as it's a similar print to the one Nicole is wearing. I think Nicole is wearing a crop top but I thought, because it's getting colder, I'd wear a cropped jumper. I love the fact this jumper has see-through  sleeves, I think it gives the jumper a bit of an edgy side. Nicole was also wearing a sparkly jacket but I thought I would pair my leather jacket with the leather-looking skirt as it makes them both stand out. For my shoes, I thought these platforms would be better for a day time wear, as nicole as heels on which is more of a night time look.

Top/Jumper - Warehouse
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins
Platforms - Topshop
Jacket - Topshop


Products I used:

Bourjois Foundation (Vanilla)
Seventeen Stay Time Concealer 
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
L'oreal Paris Eye Liner (not sure exactly what it is called!)
H&M Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
MAC lipstick in Lady Danger
Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple (35)
Bare Minerals Fan Brush
Real Technique Brushes:
Expert Face Brush
Contour Brush 
Blush Brush


Toni&Guy Firm Hold Hairspray
Toni&Guy Heat Protection Mist 

And that is my Nicole Scherzinger look! I know it's not perfect but I really wanted to try out a celebrity look. I really hope you've enjoyed this post as it took FOREVER to do! Thank you so so much for reading, please do share this on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Would mean a LOT. You can follow me on Twitter (@1bethsheil) and also on my Instagram (@1bethsheil).

Thanks!













No comments:

Post a Comment