Search This Blog

Monday 25 August 2014

My Autumn Haul

I have recently done quite a lot of shopping (I know, slap on the wrist for me!). The reason for this is because I am reaaaaaally looking forward to Autumn and Winter and I have been looking at so many new products at A/W14 events so I had to get my hands on bits and pieces new collections!




This outfit is so so comfy yet classy at the same time. I am loving forest-like patterns right now as the colours on this jumpsuit scream Autumn as it includes colours like grey, brown and different shades of blue. This jumpsuit is great for my body shape as it shows off the inner waist and curves. This jumpsuit is great for all body shapes and sizes! I made this jumpsuit less dressy by pairing it with a floppy hat and (my FAVOURITE) new jacket.

Jumpsuit -  Topshop
Hat - H&M
Jacket - Zara
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins






Again, more printed clothing! I am OBSESSED with these trousers. Again, these are so so comfy, yet really smart and classy. The colours are amazing and go so well with a bold colour. Hence why I paired these trousers with this gorgeous maroon coloured satchel. I kept everything else quite plain (the shirt, the hat and the shoes) so that the trousers and the bag would stand out. I love the fact that the bag looks really expensive and it was only £25! Absolute bargain.

Shirt - ASOS
Trousers - Zara
Hat - Topshop
Satchel - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins



This is the same shirt I wore in the previous outfit as I had only bought 2 tops! But I wore my new cropped jumper over my shirt as for when it gets colder (actually, it's already cold!). This jumper has got bobbly bits on it, I don't know how to explain it! But it makes it have an edge to it and gives it a sort of scruffy look. I am also in love with these patterned trousers (shock, another printed item!) as they have a black and white strip going down the side of the trouser leg which makes the trousers look 100% better!

Shirt - ASOS
Jumper - River Island
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - River Island



I have done these pictures separately as the bow tie didn't go with the last outfit! I had to put this in my haul as it's my favourite piece.. It's a BOW TIE WITH CATS ON IT. What's not to like haha! Some people (actually most) probably won't like this as it is very different but I just think it is so cute and looks great under shirts/collars!

Bow tie - ASOS


Thank you so much for reading, I have finally bought a (very expensive) camera as you can probably tell the quality of these pictures are amazing ans so much clearer. Hope this post doesn't make you spend too much money..












No comments:

Post a Comment