Search This Blog

Tuesday 9 December 2014

All Things Christmas

So I thought it was about time I did a Christmassy blog post! (I'm calling it Blogmas) and yes I did snatch that name off other Bloggers hehe! This blog post is just everything I have that is Christmas related. I do hope this gives you some Christmas inspiration on how to decorate the tree/a room and also make you feel festive and get you in the mood for Christmas as it's only weeks away. I was probably excited way too early.. I listened to Christmas songs in October, that may answer that question.  

 All Baubles - Wheatcrofts 
'Well Jel' Bauble - Harry's World
Harrods Bauble (obviously from Harrods)
Snow Spray - The Range

 Home Sense
 Lights - Iceland (yes really! And I mean the shop..)
 The Range
 Yankee Candle
 ASDA (I have not stopped wearing these!!)
 Yes these are Christmas puddings on a plant.. DIY mad? Haha these are from B&M Bargins
 Primark Joggers
 I had to buy this, it's so cute! 
Wheatcrofts
 The Range
 ASDA

 The Range
 Holly and Ivy - Wheatcrofts
 Limited Edition - Boots
 Christmas Pillows - ASDA
White Fluffy Pillows - B&M Bargins
 Glasses - ASDA
 Amazon.co.uk
Next

And there you have it! My first Christmas blog post! I loved making this blog post as I am obsessed with Christmas. I hope you have seen some items that you like for your house! I hope it has got you feeling festive and ready for Crimbo! Luckily, all of these products are fair prices and most of them are from Supermarkets and other local shops. My next Blogmas post will be my wrapping skills for presents! (Or my not-so wrapping skills..) I hope you have enjoyed this very Christmassy blog post and I will be back next week with another one!

B 

No comments:

Post a Comment