Search This Blog

Sunday 21 December 2014

Ariana Grande 'Santa Tell Me' Look

Hey guys, so I have been a little obsessed with Ariana Grande recently, mainly because she is always looking beautiful but also because of her songs. She has just released a new song which is called 'Santa Tell Me'. I have not stopped listening to this song and because I am doing lots of Christmas related blog posts, I thought I'd do a make-up/hairstyle look from a Christmas song! I'd just like to say that I know I do not look like Ariana Grande and I know that I am no professional when it comes to make up and hairstyles. Enjoy the uglier version of Ariana Grande... Haha!


Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer 
Benefit Pores
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
Urban Decay Half Baked Eyeshadow
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Nectar
No7 Lip Pencil
No7 Sheer Tempation Lip Butter in Romantic
Benefit They're Real Mascara
H&M Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
MAC Superslick Eyeliner
Brushes:
Real Technique Contour Brush
Real Technique Blush Brush
Real Technique Buffing Brush
Bare Essentials Stroke Fan

Tips for this Ariana Grande Look:

After I curled my hair, I brushed through it quite a lot as Ariana only had really soft waves.
Join the eyeliner up in the corner as this makes your eyes stand out.

Ariana usually uses just a typical brown bobble but if you wanted to jazz it up, I would personally use a scrunchie! They're the cutest things and remind me of the 90's!

And that is my Ariana Grande look! I hope you have enjoyed this Blogmas post. There will be another make up/hairstyle tutorial going up on Wednesday evening which will be Christmas Eve! Hands up if you're excited.. (Christmas that is). 

B


No comments:

Post a Comment