Search This Blog

Monday 29 December 2014

Get Ready With Me! New Years Eve

So it's nearly New Years Eve and I thought I would do another 'Get Ready With Me'. This look is definitely for a party/a night out/a date. I love this make-up look and hairstyle as it's quite glamourous. I hope you enjoy this blog post and my crazy faces! Hehe

Make-up




The hair


The outfit

 
Top - Topshop
Trousers - ASOS.com
Shoes - New Look (on ASOS.com)
Satchel - Dorothy Perkins

Products I used




Giorgio Armarni Silk Foundation
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick Compact in Nectar
MAC Lipstick in Rebel
No7 Lip Pencil in red
Benefit They're Real Mascara
H&M Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
Ted Baker Eyeliner
Zoeva Brushes (Rose Gold Edition)


BaByliss Vintage Glamour Wave Maker

And that is my 'Get Ready With Me! New Years Eve'. I hope you have enjoyed this blog
post, I am getting great response from my Get Ready With Me' blog posts! Hence why I have done this one. Let me know if you want to see more, you can contact me by my Twitter/Instagram (@1bethsheil). I hope all of you have got something great planned for New Years Eve. Have a fantastic day/night! 

B ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment