Search This Blog

Sunday 14 December 2014

Festive Wrapping

Hey guys! This year is the first year I have had a job so therefore, I have been able to spend more money on people I love. I am so excited to give this year rather than receive (well, I'm still excited for that obviously!). But I have also spent a bit of time on wrapping my presents so I'd thought I would share it with you and maybe give you some inspiration on how or what to wrap with. I hope you enjoy this mini blog post!

 And of course, you have to have some treats during wrapping! These are my favourite snacks for Christmas!


Tips for wrapping:
I always like to use a plain colour for wrapping as then you can decorate it with things such as ribbon, string or small baubles!
Also, if you've forgotten to buy labels, I like to use bits of wrapping paper as you can mix and match different wrapping paper and it's less money.
This year, my favourite way of wrapping is using brown paper and pretty ribbon.
Also, if you're getting stressed during wrapping presents like me, listen to Christmas music! It simply relaxes you! 

Other ways to get you feeling festive:
Visit a garden centre (i.e - Wheatcrofts) So many Christmassy things!
Have a Christmas night with your girlies (films, music, drinks)
Decorating your tree
Go Christmas shopping
Watch your favourite Christmas films
Watch old family video's of your Christmas past (I personally love watching mine!)
Write Christmas cards
Plan your Christmas outfit/makeup/hair


I hope you've enjoying this Blogmas post! Let me know if you're feeling festive and show me your wrapping skills (Twitter/Instagram - @1bethsheil). Please do follow my blog and share it if you are enjoying it. 

Who else can't wait for Christmas!?

B

No comments:

Post a Comment