Search This Blog

Sunday 7 September 2014

My Cheryl Fernandez-Versini Look

So I had such amazing response from 'My Nicole Scherzinger Look' so I thought I would do another one. I have been glued to the X Factor recently and of course, Cheryl has looked amazing in every episode yet (I'm not going to put her last name, it's too long! haha). So I googled some pictures of her from the auditions and picked my favourite look of Cheryl'. I was really worried that this look wouldn't suit me as I am used to having my hair curled and thick and not flattened down like this look! Again, I know it's not perfect and I don't think it's the best look for me but I thought Cheryl looked insanely good. (Jealous? Erm, a little..). This is the look I will be creating:






The hair and make-up:


  





I absolutely love Cheryl' make up, it always looks flawless and subtle. I love the nude glossy lips and the smoky eye look. I will definitely be using this look more often, I love it. For the hair, I straightened it A LOT haha! Because Cheryl's hair is very sleek and straight and I do not have straight and sleek hair, mine is just frizz and even more frizz.. (thanks Mum and Dad). I also apologize for the last picture, if you know me, you know I don't like to be too serious in photos!

The outfit:

Okay, I took the first look and this look of Cheryl' outfits and put them together!

  

My creation of her outfits:





So I got the top half from the first look and the skirt from the second. (Oops, just noticed everything is white!). Although, I do love this look. When I am looking for inspiration off celebrities, I will always choose two looks and pick out certain pieces from the 2 outfits and then put them together. 
Necklace - H&M
Top - Zara
Skirt - River Island
Shoes - River Island


The Products




 Make up:
Dior Skin Airflash Spray Foundation (200)
NARS Sheer Glow Foundation (Ceylan)
17 Stay Time Concealer 
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette 
Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
Bourjois Bronzing Powder
Ted Baker Blush/Bronzer
Vaseline
LUSH Lip Scrub (Bubblegum & it's EDIBLE!)
No7 Lip Pencil
No7 Sheer Tempation Lip Butter in Romantic
Benefit They're Real Mascara
H&M Dark Brown Eyebrow Pencil
MAC Superslick Eyeliner
Brushes:
Real Technique Contour Brush
Real Technique Blush Brush
Real Technique Buffing Brush

 John Frieda Frizz Ease Perfect Finish Polishing Serum - I used this to soften and flatten my hair as this gets rid of frizz and calms thick hair (and yes, it does work!!)



Thank you so much for reading this! Means a bloody lot as these posts take foreverrrrrrrrrrr. But it is all worth it as I am loving every minute of it. I love looking at your response and it's so nice to hear compliments about my blog. My dream is to do something with this and get into the Fashion Industry or even become a Youtuber (if I ever get the guts to do a first video!!) Please let me know if you would like to see me doing video's on hauls, lookbooks, reviews etc and let me know what you would like to see on my blog! (Phew, thank god I've finished haha).

Thanks again!

No comments:

Post a Comment