Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 September 2014

My Festival LookBook

I have been loving bloggers and vloggers' lookbooks over the past couple of years (Zoella and Tanya Burr obviously!). So I thought I would give it a go. I realise that most festivals are over now but I really wanted to do a blog post on festival outfits as I love seeing celebrities' outfits at festivals in magazines! (I mean, who didn't want to be at Coachella with Kylie and Kendall Jenner..). Personally I don't think I will EVER go to a festival as I am Claustrophobic and not showering over the weekend would make me feel so dirty, I would have to go home after one day! If you're unfamiliar with a 'LookBook', it's where you post many outfits from a certain topic such as Autumn, Festivals and Christmas. I hope you enjoy this LookBook and please let me know if you want to see more!

 Outfit 1 - Flowers On Flowers

 Jacket - Zara
Top - Zara
Shorts - H&M

Outfit 2 - The Wrap Around

  Jumper - River Island
Shirt (wrapped around waist) - Topshop
Shorts - Topshop 
Hunter Wellies

Outfit 3 - The Casual Dress

 Jacket - Zara
Dress - Topshop
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Outfit 4 - Pastel Twist


 Headband - Primark (I know, bargain!!)
Jumper - Pull & Bear
Skort (skirt and shorts) - Zara

Outfit 5 - The Cold Brown Duo

 Hat - H&M
Coat - Miss Selfridge 
Hunter Welly-bobs!

Outfit 6 - The Oversized Leather Jacket






 Jacket - Urbancode
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Zara
Boots - Republic (which is no longer open)

Outfit 7 - The Kimono

Hat - Topshop 
Kimono - H&M
Crop Top - ASOS

For my makeup, I used a turquoise eyeshadow as a eyeliner which was Urban Decay Eyeshadow in 'Minx'. For my lips, I also went for a bright colour and it was the Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 245 Audacious (orange). I went for bright colours as this makes my eyes and lips stand out and most of my festival outfits are quite dull colours. For my hair, I curled it all and then put some of my hair in little plaits. If you are going to a festival and you want wavy hair but can't use straighteners or curlers (obviously!), I recommend  salt spray, it gives you a wavy texture yet it still looks natural.

I hope you have enjoyed my first LookBook and I hope it's not made you want to go shopping! (Sorry if it has haha). Please give this a share if you liked it and let me know what you want me to do next, you can let me know on Twitter (1bethsheil).

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment