Search This Blog

Monday 15 September 2014

My London Fashion Week Outfits

I have been loving this years LFW (London Fashion Week), I have been glued to Daily Mail and Instagram lately as that's where I've seen sooooo many celebrities, magazine editors and bloggers at the fashion events and I have loved seeing their outfits and sneak peeks of the catwalks! I hope one year, I can go! (Keep dreaming Beth..). I weirdly love the catwalks that have crazy clothing and wacky accessories, although personally, I wouldn't wear them! Yesterday (14th September) was the Topshop Unique SS15 Event and it was live on their website, I have watched it and it's incredible, it's so good that they've put it on their website so that anyone can watch it. You can still watch it here at http://www.topshop.com/en/tsuk/category/london-fashion-week-hub-ss15-3334579/home?TS=1410264242559&intcmpid=ABOVE_WK3_SUN_LFW_HUB_1 

Here are my outfits that I would wear to London Fashion Week:

Outfit 1:






Hat - H&M
Fur Collar - River Island
Jumper - Warehouse
Trousers - Zara
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I love the fact these are all neutral colours and that this outfit is a day-to-night outfit. Collars are really on trend this season so I thought I'd pair my outfit with this gorgeous, classy collar.

Outfit 2:





Hat - Topshop
Collared Shirt - Primark
Necklace - Primark (Limited Edition)
Fur Gilet - Zara
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Zara

This is my favourite look as it's a pastel look (I am obsessed with pastel colours!). I loved that I paired a necklace with the embellished collar as they both stand out more together. Also, I have only recently bought this gilet and I am in love with it. It's a really soft, light pale pink and it's great for Autumn and Winter. It's also a massive trend this season, which is such a bonus!!

Outfit 3:




Bralet - Topshop
Skirt - Topshop
Platforms - Topshop
Satchel - Dorothy Perkins

I think I would have to wear this look to a Topshop Event as most of it is from Topshop haha! But I think I'd wear this to a party at London Fashion Week as it's very dressy and lacy. Other than LFW, I'd wear this either on a date or having drinks with friends. I love the fact that both the top and the skirt are lacy. I love this look.

Outfit 4:





Hat - H&M
Top - H&M
Trousers - Wallis
Clutch Bag - Oasis
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I love this top so much, it's so comfy and warm and it's a roll neck which is on trend right now. I think it goes so well with these gorgeous floral trousers, I love the spot of orange on them, it makes them stand out and because of this, I paired it with this orange clutch bag. 

So, that is my LFW outfits! I am not actually there unfortunately, but I love looking at pictures from London Fashion Week and seeing all of the crazy yet gorgeous outfits. Hope you enjoyed this blog post!! You can follow me on Twitter and Instagram which is @1bethsheil for both of them. Please let me know if you liked this post and let me know what you'd liked to see next! Thanks for all the amazing response, means so so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment